Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Voucher OC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Approved Characters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voucher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject: Voucher OC Reply with quote

Name: Voucher.

Species: Great horned owl (Bubo virginianus).

Physical Appearance: Voucher appears to be like any great horned owl, with very subtle variations. Those variations include having small hints of purple in her breast feathers, and during the day, if she is awake, one can see galaxies in her eyes. Is she is asleep, one could see some light shining through the slits in between her eyelids

Personality: She is a rather drawn back owl, although if you do manage to befriend her, you have a loyal and loving friend for the rest of your days, as long as you are nice! She is also a bit withheld on sharing of personal information, so it won't be so easy to bribe information out of her. Relating to private information that she has of herself, that is often of total mystery to anyone other than close friends, but when she opens up to you, it will be about everything whether it is good or bad.

History (and also abilities, I think): Her history is a bit ever-changing. While she knows her story, she tells it slightly different to everyone, so it would be hard to pin down anything that is super specific and accurate. There are, however, a few things that remain consistent to those that she decides to tell her story to,
It is generally accepted by others that she was orphaned as a young owlet, but that isn't the story told by her. She tells the story as if she had no birthing parents, and no connection to any family, although that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. She says that she was "born of the stars" as in, she was created by Glaux from nothing, or just in some way that doesn't include parents.
She also complains of seeing visions over her regular sight, as in, she will see something happening right before her eyes, overlaying another thing that is happening for everyone else. It could almost be related to a hallucination. She says these occur more often during the day, or when she is really lacking sleep. According to her, the visions seem to be based on what is happening, and how it should be happening, as opposed as to how it is currently going. So, say she saw an owl diving for the fish and missing, over top of that she would see the owls diving up a little higher and managing to catch the fish properly. She could use this to help guide other owls as they are preforming some action.
-------------------------------------------
Author's notes: While she may seem a bit magical, I find all of this to be quite feasible in the Ga'Hoolian world. So her abilities only include the single "power" of some guiding vision. It is not omnipresent, and it is not always there, it is usually at critical moments.

" I am nothing, and yet, I loved " Lutta
TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Approved!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> GoG Approved Characters All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: