Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

Week 35: 3/12/08

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Quote of the Week
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theowlette
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Week 35: 3/12/08 Reply with quote

"I don't mean to be rude, but the rest of you get out of here. Scram."

Thanks, bookwormreader!
Bookwormreader

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Yay! My quote! Reply with quote

Yay! My quote! Very Happy Bet you can't guess this one guys! Well, actually, there are a couple of geniuses here who might get it in a snap. Glaux knows how, but I do see some very hard quotes around here, that I would never be able to find, and yet, sooner or later, somebody alwasys finds the exact page number, the exact book...

I have a way harder quote which I send to Owlette already, so I hope she/he posts it that soon too! I wish Owlette actually did post that harder quote instead of this one, and I actually asked for that, but I can still see the message in my Outbox, which means that Owlette didn't read it yet, for some weird reason.

Meanwhile, I want to see if one of you is actually going to guess it! (one of you probably will, but... I'm still excited!) The best thing about this particular quote is that it can relate to any GoG book: Twilight might've said it, and he's been in the GoG series since Book One, Coryn might've said it, only introduced in Book Seven, or even a character from the legends! The possibilities are endless! Very Happy

Watch out for that hard quote I mentioned -- that one is going to be a real gizzard twister! Razz
the.evening.hoot@gmail.com
Alaia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...
Didn't Gemma say it? In book 12, The Golden Tree?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Can't tell yet! Reply with quote

Alaia wrote:
Hmmm...
Didn't Gemma say it? In book 12, The Golden Tree?

Can't tell you yet! Very Happy After all, there's a whole bunch of people that are hopefully still going to guess! Good luck, the rest of you! Very Happy
Twilight Fire

Location: Reading an SH book while eating french fries and drinking cola by a pool.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was in The Golden Tree, but Coryn said it. He said it to The Band when he was reading the flames and he needed to be alone.

My kittens, Tigerclaw and Bluestar. So. Frinking. Funny.
Brighteye

Location: Flying silently over the forest with my wings of night.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with Tfire.
Bookwormreader

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Nice Twilight Fire! Reply with quote

NICE!!! Very Happy Right on, Twilight Fire!!! Right on... Just a question, but did you know the answer to this quote because of a genius memory, or you actually found it in the book? Because if you have, you're supposed to tell me the chapter in which it's in... Still, if it was done by memory, that's okay. But tell me how you did it anyways, okay?

Again, congratulations! That went kind of fast, didn't it? Only three guesses! But I guess many people just don't know the answer so they don't bother to reply. I mean, imagine how many posts there'd be if everybody just said "I don't know" or "I'll think about it"! Also, Alaia, nice guess! I was hoping somebody would fall for the trick, and think it's someone rude speaking... Laughing

Well Owlette, you better bring out that super hard quote I send you! Let's see how Twilight Fire does on that!! Very Happy
the.evening.hoot@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Quote of the Week All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: