Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

The Followers Eye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Write your Owl Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glacius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: The Followers Eye Reply with quote

prologue

She woke up to the sound of the crows. Many called them horrid beasts, or winged rats, but many did not see there beauty. Not like she did. No one ever would. She was shuned by all for it. Many called her a crow her self. But they had good reason for it. She was a rare black barn owl. Shadowla the black barn owl.

A large crow flew into the hollow of her tree squalking loudly. Shadowla looked up quickly.It was still daylight whay was he waking her up? Irritated she got out of her groggy state.

"My lady Shadowla please forgive me for rousing you at such....early hours...but we were wondering if you could help us..." The crow squalked timidly.

Shadowla turned and looked at the crow. The crow cowered in her pressence. She never understude why the crows were so afraid of her.She pushed back her thoughts and looked at the crow. "What could you possibly need this time? To get your fat friends head out of that tiny hollow that squirles fill with nuts and then sit in the trees to watch that idiot try to get at them? Shadowla growled angerly.

"N-n-no, lady Shadowla!" The crow studdered."Wa were wondering if you could catch one of those fat rats....just one....we crows are not good hunters....but you are an amazing hunter..."

"I suppose....as long as I can go back to sleep later...I can't stand another day of staying up.Its just not healthy for an owl."Shadowla said softly and flew out the hollow with the crow flying quight strongly behind her.

They flew to a clearing in the the center of the Shadow Forest . It was filled with crows,hatchlings,male,female,big,small,fat and skiny almost every kind of crow imaginable. Where they flew was called Shadya Centris a crow civlization where most crows of the world lived but few owls know about. In the center of the huge clearing was a well made by the others. The well was a symbol of the crow community.

An oddly colored white crow with red eyes flew high above the well and squalked "Shadowla is here! Her Darkness is here! Here to free us of famin!To save us!To feed us!!!"There was a loud caw from the crowd of crows.

"Im not gettin no sleep today..." Shadowla thought sadly.

Night rules day.
Day rules night.
Space rules all.
nature_owl_lover_101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg....that waz good! when next part comin out? will you read mine? its out, and its called 'GoG fanfic! Before Soren...' i have two chapters out already. if i can get a chapter a day, i'll finish it soon. please, finish this book!
badassowls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: nice read Reply with quote

You should title it Guardian of the Crows. Thanks for the story, I hope you continue.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Write your Owl Story All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: