Left Owl Owl Fantasy Forum
Discussion about Owls in Fiction and Fantasy
Right Owl
Recent Posts | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in | OwlPages.com | Owlers Forum

GoG Roleplay Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Links & Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:18 am    Post subject: GoG Roleplay Site Reply with quote

We are a roleplaying forum community focused on Kathryn Lasky's books, mostly on the Guardians of Ga'hoole series, including owls as the main characters with humanlike attributes. The series isn't as popular as other bigger series that overcomes this. Our plot is simple until we obtain a community to establish it, it is set after the Guardians of Ga'hoole series, but there is different outcomes as we wish to disregard the Wolves of the Beyond's series ending by Lasky. The few 'factions' are revived to keep the plot going and keep some, such as the Pure ones. These factions have many roles, for example the Pure ones have many military positions, and you can even play factionless. You can make a owl character for any of these factions listed in the bio creation guides in the 'to be accepted character bios' section of the forum. Non-owl characters fitting the 'lore' of the series can also be made after showing skills playing through the owl characters. We are going to accept bios as a community because of reasons explained further on.
We offer a friendly community, but we need to build and establish the community because of a large loss of members, as they have moved on because of real life matters, which is respected. We welcome anyone, we do not care about your creativity, literacy, or grammar, we will still welcome you and treat you fairly. We wish to revive the site, bring it to a living state, and gain friends. Our admins are currently busy, and are not very active, so we must keep things alive and keep character bios rolling through. More information is listed on our site on the link above, feel free to take a look!

-Batt

I must add that we lack members badly, and need help being revived to a suitable state. I apologize if It seems I joined to advertise, but I have done browsing on the site, as it sparks interest in me. Thank you.

TCS.Bookman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Batt! I'm actually going to consult the mod team on whether your post violates our community standards on advertising. I've removed the link and name of your site from your post for now. I do invite you to see if you'd like to maybe RP around here. We have a community base looking for stuff to do, and our RP is also based off of Guardians of Ga'Hoole (and also Harry Potter!). You could easily move your RP over here without diverting our members to your site, if that's what you choose. In the meantime, I want to welcome you to the forums! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Batt, so this is considered an advertising post. We're happy you're here but we really encourage you to stick around and maybe RP here, if you're up for that, but we'd really prefer you not use our site to advertise yours. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer, and I think it'd be great for your to stick around and get to know the folks here.

Also, may the forum gods forgive me, for I have double posted Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Fantasy Forum Forum Index -> Links & Resources All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: