The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index The Owl Pages Forum
Discussion about Owls

Recent PostsRecent Posts   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
OWL PELLETS - please help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Owls in Education
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgroceries

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: OWL PELLETS - please help! Reply with quote

Hello owl pages! I just joined this forum and am seeking some help! I am an artists and my medium is bones - specifically those i extract from owl pellets. I originally started this project while living in texas, near a barn, where i had fresh, large pellets at my disposal. Since moving back to Los Angeles, however, I've resorted to ebay fro owl pellets and they it is a hit or miss battle on getting ones that hold enough bones to make the purchasing of (essentially) poop justifiable.

To make a long explanation much shorter - I am driving up to Vancouver, Canada from Los Angeles in a week's time and was hoping I could touch base with someone - anyone! - who lives in the pacific northwest and has owls roosting nearby that they think I could harvest some pellets from. If anyone has any leads, I would be much indebted! Urban owl tracking has been thus far quite disappointing and I'd love to get some in person this time Smile

thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Owl Pages Forum Forum Index -> Owls in Education All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: